Monday, August 27, 2012

Wish Tree



I decided to create a wish tree, I went to Michael's and in the .99 cent bins found a little bird silhouette key chain.  I used the key chain as a template to cut out the birds, punched a hole through them and put a ribbon through them.   Of course half were blue and half were pink for the suprise shower:) My mom who keeps every vase, had an interesting square vase that she had received with a flower arrangement.  A trip to the forest for an arm full of beautiful branches and some decorations from dollarama and I ended up with a fun whimsical wishing tree for the guests to sign their well wishes.  I love wishing trees for their sentimentality and also how much they add to the decor once all the wishes are hung.  Be sure to add a frame with some instructions on how the wish tree works, not eveyone is familiar with them yet.  They're great for the recipient to use in a scrap book just an added personal touch for them to remember their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment